• Port Angeles Enterprise Affiliation — Breakfast conferences with networking and academic packages are held Tuesdays at
7:30 a.m. at Joshua’s Restaurant, 113 DelGuzzi Drive (off U.S. Freeway 101) in east Port Angeles.
This week options Jim Fetzer, basic supervisor of Clallam Transit.
There’s a $5 minimal cost by Joshua’s for these on the PABA assembly who don’t order breakfast.
• Clallam County Financial Improvement Council — Espresso With Colleen, hosted by Colleen McAleer, on Wednesdays at 8 a.m. The Zoom hyperlink is us02web.zoom.us/j/89474510306?pwd=VlIr RHh5RG1nYVh3V3J XRzF SMmRodz09,Assembly ID 894 7451 0306 and Passcode 187447.
• West Finish Enterprise and Skilled Affiliation — Meets in individual Wednesdays from 7:30 a.m. to
8:30 a.m. at Forks Congregational Church Fellowship Corridor, 280 S. Spartan Ave., Forks.
• The Port Townsend Kiwanis Membership – Meets in individual at midday Wednesdays on the Hwy 20 Roadhouse Restaurant, 2152 W. Sims method, Port Townsend.
• The Port Townsend Rotary Midday Membership — Meets in individual at midday Tuesdays on the Fort Worden Commons, 210 Battery Means in Port Townsend.
All the above conferences are open to the general public.